Monday, September 26, 2011

Breast Cancer Page

I just figured out how to make a stand-alone page  :)   These are at the bottom of the sidebar under "Pages".

My first one is titled "Breast Cancer".

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007, and immediately had a lot of things to learn and a lot of decisions to make.   The most important thing is to seek God and His help; to read the Bible in order to hear what God says; and to pray.

Also there are a lot of natural things people can do to improve their health.  I wanted to let others know about the books and information that I found most helpful.  Hence, my brief little monograph on breast cancer resources.  I am publishing it here on my blog in the hope it might help someone else.  So, click on the picture of the red rose in the sidebar, and you will see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment