Monday, October 3, 2011

Ready to Expire

I got an annual pass for Busch Gardens last year about this time, and used it only once or twice....  it will expire this Thursday, so I thought I had better go and get some of my money's worth!  It was a beautiful day Saturday, sunny but not too hot, with a cool breeze.  Not too crowded, but plenty of people to watch (I am an inveterate people-watcher ---- the humans are just as interesting as the animals, really, and if I'd had enough gall I would have liked to have taken pictures of some of the people I saw, to paint).

Click on the link below the picture to see a short video of a roller coaster ride, seen from the parking lot.  Did I go on any roller coasters?  NO WAY!!!




Click on the link below picture to see a short video of the tram ride from the parking lot to the gate (this ride was more my speed  :)   Actually, I did go on the log flume and the sky ride




No comments:

Post a Comment