Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bleah

So far working from photos has not been much of a success...  but I will keep plugging away at it.  If you keep going, eventually something clicks.  I was going to post my painting I've been working on from an old photo, but it turned out bleah, so I won't.

Here is another sketch from an old sketchbook....  my younger nephew.  He did NOT want to pose!  That's why I drew some horns on his head  :)   he was being very difficult about it.  I remember it as if it were yesterday, and now he's married and has two of the sweetest little girls you ever saw, and a third one on the way.  Where does the time go?  It slips away like a coin vanishing from a magician's fingers.




2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha!!! Glad to know someone else thought he was a little demon too!!! I tried to tell everyone, but nobody would listen.

    The "good" nephew,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a difficult MOMENT. Most of the time a sweetie, just like you :) You guys are funny

    ReplyDelete