Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rag Dolls and Rainbows

Here are a lot of pix of my new rag dolls, and of my 2 sweet little great-nieces playing with them.  I want to write and illustrate some stories to go with the rag dolls.... one of these days, when I have some time....
The rag dolls I have in my Etsy shop just come with a slip-on-and-off dress, but I made I and M each a little white nightgown for the dolls I gave them, so they can be put to bed for naps   :)    They loved putting the nightgowns on their dolls and putting them to bed;  I think I may list some little nightgowns on Etsy to go along with the rag dollies.  Maybe even a pattern for the dress / nightgown.








A picture of a field beside a road I travel every so often.



And finally, click on this link and you will see a short video of my new dust-free room.  Well, I'm sure it's not totally dust-free, but it is greatly dust-reduced, anyway.  It looks a little bare but the prism in the window fills it with rainbows when the sun is shining in.    :)

RAINBOW ROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment