Sunday, October 27, 2013

walking stick

came home from church this morning and found this walking stick in the garage
gently picked him up to carry him outside
thought I had him safely imprisoned in both cupped hands
but he's so skinny he just walked right thru a very small gap !

he doesn't hop and he pretty much stayed put

so I got my point-and-shoot and tried to take pix

discovered i cannot take pix with my left hand

but he was quite agreeable about switching to my other hand

and i did get these pix





can you see him here in the last pic?
he looks just like a piece of mulch


and speaking of "creatures" (the illustration friday word for this week)
isn't it so PLAIN that this little guy is a CREATURE?

no way he happened on his own by "evolving"
he was CREATED



No comments:

Post a Comment