Friday, November 29, 2013

You've Got Mail

I have been working lately on letters for children from my rag doll, Polly Wog.  How exciting, if you are 5 or 6 or 7 years old, to actually get a letter in the mail delivered by the mailman!  Just like mommy and daddy!    :)

There is a blank space after "Dear" for the child's name to be inserted, and a coloring sheet and a phonics activity are included.

I am planning to offer these for sale in my Joyce Alice 2 etsy shop as soon as I get enough of them written.  They will be a PDF instant download.




This is the first letter with its coloring page and phonics activity page.  The second letter is below.  I think there will probably be 12 or so letters in the set, so that the child can receive a letter biweekly for 6 months.







No comments:

Post a Comment