Thursday, May 22, 2014

Disconnecting for the Summer

This is my last post for the next couple of months.   I am going to write a novel!  I hope to, anyway, unless I get Writer's Block or something   :)    It will be a romance suspense set in Britain during the 1930s.

So I am "disconnecting" from this blog for the summer  --- but please come back and visit this fall.  I plan to jump back into my artwork and etsy shops after I get the novel out of my system...









The first day lilies bloomed yesterday.  They are called "day" lilies with good reason!  By the time I got out there with my camera this afternoon, they were all withered and gone except this one.


But that's OK, because there are a number of them in the bed, and they will be going off like rockets for awhile, now that they've started.

Have a really great summer!  See you later!








2 comments:

  1. Dear Joyce - will miss you but wishing you the best success with your novel. Hope you have a lovely summer. These day lilies are stunning. Just love my prizes from you. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, appreciate your encouraging words; it will be interesting to see what comes out of my pen this summer :) Whatever the result, I intend to have lots of fun with it! I'm so happy you like your prizes, and thanks for your lovely post about them on your blog. Take care, Joyce

    ReplyDelete