Wednesday, October 1, 2014

AUTUMN IN FLORIDA ...

Q - What does Autumn bring in Florida?
A -  Mushrooms!  as far as the eye can see...

Looked out my studio window this morning and beheld our front yard full of mushrooms!  We've been having a lot of rain lately...   So I went out and snapped a few shots before I ruthlessly pulled them all up:







Not only mushrooms like the rain.
Here are some pix I took of a hawk last week who was just standing on top of the light pole in front of our house, letting the rain roll down his feathers, holding up his wings, and just drinking it in!











1 comment:

  1. Oh my Joyce seeing that hawk is awesome standing in the rain. Great pictures. As for the mushrooms we have had our share all summer because it has been quite wet. Think they are all gone now until later. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete